• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WDX CB DX 24 Hour Club Contest Dec. 13th (UTC)

JJ, I haven't heard you for a while now, but I use to hear you all the time...and sometimes I was even able to talk to you.

As far as I'm concerned, you use to dominate the US...high up on that beautiful mountain you live on.

How are you doing my friend?

Since I live in South America, everyone in the US who contacts me gets a 3x multiplier?? Do I get a multiplier for CONUS/Canada contacts??

If the band isn't wide open or I don't go mobile and sit in front of someone's house I'm not sure if I'll make any contacts on 11 meters with legal power. Let's hope for propagation!!!

We'll have to lobby on the other forum for a contest for the hams :)

Reactions: wavrider
I called cq a few times on both freqs and didn't hear anything. Lots of noises and whistlers though and a signal that sounds like a data transmission, just no WDX members. I'm listening both frequencies if anyone wants to give a call. WDX-228

I just heard WDX-1031, 390 and 208 for about 30 seconds and then they were gone.

Last edited:
I called cq a few times on both freqs and didn't hear anything. Lots of noises and whistlers though and a signal that sounds like a data transmission, just no WDX members. I'm listening both frequencies if anyone wants to give a call. WDX-228

I just heard WDX-1031, 390 and 208 for about 30 seconds and then they were gone.

I heard about the same as you Ratso. Earlier all I heard was Mexico all morning and some Europe, but they were in and out and I got no responses...even with my hootenater on. I have made a couple of contacts and I will call for you 228.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.