• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WDX Roster

Just add a zero at the beginning or end of your numbers Bundy. Not hard to remeber. I had to do the same to get my numbers as someone is using 222 already, so I went with WDX0222, and have no issues when dxing using the extra number. Write it down on a piece of paper and stick it at your desk or wherever you plan to log your contacts. Just some food for thought.
Conditions here are crappy at the moment. Storms are moving in and some t-storms might be possible, so no radio for me right now!! Even with a surge arrestor and a well grounded radio base station, I still unplug my coax and move it as far away from radio as I can!! Even unplug power supply as well. Maybe I'm being too cautious, but I can't afford to buy another radio like it at the moment!! So it gets unplugged and well covered LOL! At any rate, if it clears here I will try and get on. Pretty quiet as of a bit ago here anyway. Good luck to all!! And have some fun, that is what it's all about anyway! Happy Easter Weekend.
WDX0222 Daytona Beach, FL
73 and God Bless.
Sean

Reactions: Bundy
How do I git a WDX#, my CB call #s are 708 I,v used that sit of numbers for a long time now and if it,s OK I like WDX708 if not I,ll take what ever numbers I can git.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated