• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What frequncy band do you prefer most?

What band do you prefer most.

• 2 meters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 meters

• 15 meters

• 20 meters

• 17 meters

• 40 meters

• 75 meters

• 160 meters

• Total voters

Randy CDX492

Apr 6, 2005
Webb City Missouri
I know there are alot of people that don't use the ham bands, and then there are. thought about putting this up to see what frequency band all the hams prefer to run on most.

Also know there are a few that are not licensed to run some yet. Or they are ungradeing.

I would say I operate mostly on 17 meters on HF, which is not in the poll. 2 Meters by far I spend the most time on though. Lets see,I have antennas so that I can operate on all the HF bands except 160. 75 meters when I am net control for the Columbine traffinc net and rag chewing with the locals. I guess maybe the poll deal is limited because 160, 75, 40, 17, and 12 aren'y in the poll.
Ed
KC0PZE

20M

Twenty seems to be the band I have snagged the most exotic or distant stations like Russia, Kosovo(sic?), Spain, Portugal, et al.

(BTW, just to be "picky", you missed 12 Meters. :p )

CWM

I don't have a preferred band. I do mostly HF CW and am likely to go on whatever band seems to be open for each time of day. I do no VHF or UHF phone due to hearing loss so I don't hang around 2m or 70cm at all. I hear sounds, so I can copy short sounds and long sounds of CW and thats where I hang.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.