• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What is this part?

johnecashflo

Wish I Was Here
Mar 26, 2007
INDIANA
image.jpeg
This part came out of the linear plate on the bottom of a 4300-300. I replaced all the pills and with both fuses in it would keep kicking my breaker on my power supply. With only the number one fuse I could get half the board to work. Removed this piece from the board near fuse number two and now I have full power (over 300 watts). And it seems to receive ok. I was just wondering if anyone can tell me what this is. I would like to replace it or does anyone know if I can run the radio without it with no harm to the board. Cb tricks has a schematic but no part numbers. Thanks for any help you can give a novice

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,003 KB · Views: 118

View attachment 18150 This part came out of the linear plate on the bottom of a 4300-300. I replaced all the pills and with both fuses in it would keep kicking my breaker on my power supply. With only the number one fuse I could get half the board to work. Removed this piece from the board near fuse number two and now I have full power (over 300 watts). And it seems to receive ok. I was just wondering if anyone can tell me what this is. I would like to replace it or does anyone know if I can run the radio without it with no harm to the board. Cb tricks has a schematic but no part numbers. Thanks for any help you can give a novice

Q3 2sd999
of course you need it

Reactions: BBB

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.