• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What's a Messenger 4V Worth?

kd4e

Jun 24, 2008
What's a Messenger 4V Worth?

I may have to sell mine to help pay for a replacement computer.

If I have to do this what should I ask?

Mine has the MRF-455's, is in decent shape, and works fine.

Thanks! doc KD4E

Can you post a few pictures of what you got and I can give you a better idea.

I have a brand new still in the box MV4 with full remote and fan kit with the 1446's here is the for sale area and I'm asking $650.00 if that gives you any idea as to what your may be worth.

But I would like to see what you have as I always seem to have guy's asking me if I have any used ones around. Depending on the shape it's in and if you have the remote and fan kit I usually sale those anywhere from $375.00 to $500.00.

Cotton Mouth.

Our Sunday fellowship begins soon so I will have to take and post pictures later.

I have the model with the eight MRF-455's. I have the fan kit but not the remote.

It is in good condition, not abused. We tested it at a friend's house (I don't have enough current yet to power it at 13.8vdc and the mobile setup isn't ready yet either.)

I would be willing to accept $400. for it. We anticipate moving soon and it could be a year or more before I get a chance to do anything with it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated