• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Which CB Shops are still accepting mail-in repairs?

Haven't made any effort to keep up with David's case.

Don't have a dog in that fight.

But if you think that every federal prosecutor is honest.

AND competent.

Feel free.

Can't help remembering the federal prosecutor who told the judge that Kevin Mitnick could trigger the launch of ICBMs by whistling into a phone.

Kevin snickered. A natural reaction. The judge was offended. Put him in solitary.

Go figure.

I'm not condoning his legal problems but IMO Dave is a damn good radio tech.
You're right Dave is a very good technician but hopefully he can set aside some of that money he's earning to send his equipment out to get calibrated since it looks like his measurements are slightly off.

Customer complained that even though he was getting good audio checks locally he wasn't too impressed with the long-distance performance of The Thing.
Screenshot_20171006-230009.png

Hey Unit 194-I called Mikes today after repeated no email getbacks, got an answering machine followed by a woman (his wife?) who informed me Mikes radio repair ead out of business. Just saying, hope you get your gear back ok.

Has anyone been able to actually verify that he's out of business? I did get one radio back but I'm still waiting on another radio that I had forgotten about, that I shipped him last year. Thanks for your interest.

You're right Dave is a very good technician but hopefully he can set aside some of that money he's earning to send his equipment out to get calibrated since it looks like his measurements are slightly off.

Customer complained that even though he was getting good audio checks locally he wasn't too impressed with the long-distance performance of The Thing.
View attachment 21715

Slightly off? Does the Fine Tune CB Shop nit-pick and critique all of his competitors work?

I can't remember Mike from MikesRadioRepair ever critiquing any of his competitors work.

Reactions: SmackDown
Has anyone been able to actually verify that he's out of business? I did get one radio back but I'm still waiting on another radio that I had forgotten about, that I shipped him last year. Thanks for your interest.
Last I heard from a reliable local Source Dave was advertising on Channel 19 trying to drum up business a couple weeks ago.

Rabbi.... still plugging his messiah in a thread about CB shops accepting repairs and using that to further the agenda of Mark Sherman.
Ask Mark how that speed of light issue going for we will you chief?

Rabbi.... still plugging his messiah in a thread about CB shops accepting repairs and using that to further the agenda of Mark Sherman.
Ask Mark how that speed of light issue going for we will you chief?
Last couple things I mentioned were Dave and Mike. Definitely more respectable guys than your alter ego furthering the agenda of Mark Rutherford ( A 49 dollar radio with your channel kit will still be a 49 dollar radio even if hundreds of dollars are dumped into it. An export radio renders your life's work meaningless for less money and greater value for the customer.
At least Dave and Mike stand on the merit of their work without resorting to alternate personas to further their own agendas. You're about 35 years too late with the channel kit idea. Radios are commercially available with all the bells and whistles for the price of a Johnson Messenger 123 when it was new.

Last edited:
Last couple things I mentioned were Dave and Mike. Definitely more respectable guys than your alter ego furthering the agenda of Mark Rutherford ( A 49 dollar radio with your channel kit will still be a 49 dollar radio even if hundreds of dollars are dumped into it. An export radio renders your life's work meaningless for less money and greater value for the customer.
At least Dave and Mike stand on the merit of their work without resorting to alternate personas to further their own agendas. You're about 35 years too late with the channel kit idea. Radios are commercially available with all the bells and whistles for the price of a Johnson Messenger 123 when it was new.

There you go. You keep on defending your mentor Mark Sherman.
"last couple of things you mentioned" while linking another Fine Fail video but that's not mentioning him or plugging his "I have a speshul coax formula" that defies the laws of physics?

And of course you picked up Andy @ windy fail cb shops conspiracy theory that I am that Mark19960 guy. What? you think we don't know about it or that he didn't sell you out?
Did you ask him how that went for him?
What ever happened to him?
He just vanished into thin air when he was laughed out of the room and mocked.

You can keep on saying that I am him. Nobody cares.
This subject already got beat to death on this very forum when he was saying it.
Mark Sherman must be desperate.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated