• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Which CB Shops are still accepting mail-in repairs?

Bells CB, Bob's CB Radio and DTB Radio are no longer accepting mail-in repairs. So who's left?

Any suggestions for a reputable and qualified CB repair shop?
YOU MIGHT TRY DUSTY'S RADIOS .. "www.dustysradios.com" ..I HAVE HAD SEVERAL RADIOS MODDED, REPAIRED,TUNED, ETC BY HIM AND HE DOES QUALITY WORK @ A VERY AFFORRDABLE PRICE .. HIS PHONE IS 920-946-0964 JUST IN CASE.. MAILINS ARE WELCOME ..XXX

Reactions: Unit 194
all the good techs are at least a month now, anybody less I'd say stay away from there is a reason they don't have a lot of work

The only problem I have is when there is poor communication between the tech. and the customer. If turnaround time is going to be a month or longer, the tech. should inform the customer of this before they send in their equipment. Who wants to wait a month or longer for a small nonessential repair.

Reactions: Troubleshooter
Does anybody know whether or not DTB Radio is still open for business? His website is down and he doesn't seem to be answering e-mails.

Correction: DTB Radio is open for business but he is only accepting certain radios for mail-in repair because of space constraints. E-mail him for more information.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated