• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Who is Rakish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limeybastard

May 29, 2017
Shady Hills Massive, FL.
Just curious is he a member on here? I enjoy his youtube videos, but unsure who actually publishes these. On youtube there is a few members listing his videos, but unsure which one is the actual Rakish?

no Mark has his own youtube channel where he experiments with channel mods and other digital voodoo.

mike's channel is called mikesradiorepair.

LOL on CB kidd being rabbiporkchop. we know it can't be him because he doesn't tell us how much better of a job fine tune CB shop would do in his videos.
LC

no Mark has his own youtube channel where he experiments with channel mods and other digital voodoo.

mike's channel is called mikesradiorepair.

LOL on CB kidd being rabbiporkchop. we know it can't be him because he doesn't tell us how much better of a job fine tune CB shop would do in his videos.
LC

I didnt say mark.

oh i see, i misread your sentence. you said "mike19960" which is an amalgamation of two different youtube channel names.

1. mark19960

2. mikesradiorepair

better?
or am i still cornfused?
LC

Reactions: LeapFrog
oh i see, i misread your sentence. you said "mike19960" which is an amalgamation of two different youtube channel names.

1. mark19960

2. mikesradiorepair

better?
or am i still cornfused?
LC

Actually I am wrong and you are right. Sorry about that. I was supposed to say is that Mike Radio repairs, as it sounds like him ( Mark19960) on RNN

Mike19960, is that Mikes Radio repair on youtube? Bet the CB Kidd is rabbiporkchop LOL
Both Rakish and the CB Kidd are members of NRO.
2a81998be8e28e8b20c559f91f5a1050.jpg

I have nothing to do with that group.

Last edited:
Reactions: Limeybastard
Would it not be paramount to find out who these groups or their counterparts have vested interests in, both as a financial stand point or business stand point? That in itself would be a shining light on their "hidden" agenda and as to why they do what they do. CB Kidd, Rakish etc ... Are they who they make out to be?
As it stands Rakish is a shill as is his buddies. Both working for their greater cause. Just my 2 pence. Hopefully I can be corrected on this. Which I doubt.

His name is Damir Hodzic and he's a truck driver.
When I first met him I thought he was a pretty funny guy and he seemed nice enough with good intentions.

What is New Radio Order, and why the objection to them?

Until recently, I've never heard of it, but it's suddenly popped up, and seems to be a point of contention, around here.

What is New Radio Order, and why the objection to them?

Until recently, I've never heard of it, but it's suddenly popped up, and seems to be a point of contention, around here.
It's a group of folks on Facebook that harass people in unison but they pretend to be individuals. They create drama out of thin air where none existed before. Then once the ball is in motion, they sit back and pretend they have no idea what the commotion is all about. Typical sociopathic behavior.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated