• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wouxun kg-uv920r Mobile

If these stay within the $225.00 - $250.00 range and they hold up without major glitch these will sell like hotcakes and Ill buy 1 or 2 before the price eventually rockets through the roof ;)

No updates. No one knows at Dayton. Ed is selling the kguvd1ps for $85 plus tax though as a Hamvention special.

Oh, darn. I couldn't find the model you mentioned, but I assume you are talking about the dual band handheld. That is a great price for that one.

Thanks for the update, nonetheless!!

There was some talk on another site about Wouxun having a suprise of some sort at Dayton, it could be the release of the UV920, but I haven't heard of any FCC approval yet if they want it to be part 90

The surprise is that Ed is selling the HT for a special Dayton only price of $85.

There was some talk on another site about Wouxun having a suprise of some sort at Dayton, it could be the release of the UV920, but I haven't heard of any FCC approval yet if they want it to be part 90

Yes.. it was Ed.. at Wouxun.us. The surprise was kg-uvd1p radios for $85.

It will be available by the end of June...

How do I know this? Because I already ordered the Base Antenna, LMR-400 and Power Supply to run the Wouxon from the house, rather than yank the FT-8800 out of my truck to set up as a base to x-band from my HT.

I'm going to give it 'till the end of the month, and if the Wouxon's not available, I'm going to buy another FT-8800R. THE MINUTE I pass the point of no return on another Yaesu, the Wouxun will become available for 1/2 the price.

Guaranteed...
:censored:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated