• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wow! Dual band Chinese mobile - KT-8900 - $15CAN!!

Those sleazy $15 listings from Canada are all gone now.

What am I gonna do with this $8 programming cable? Gotta buy a radio for it now.

I sent the eBay "seller" a message asking about the item.

Last edited:
Those sleazy $15 listings from Canada are all gone now.
What am I gonna do with this $8 programming cable? Gotta buy a radio for it now.
I sent the eBay "seller" a message asking about the item.

Don't hold your breath waiting for a response. That is unless you like turning blue.

Those sleazy $15 listings from Canada are all gone now. What am I gonna do with this $8 programming cable? Gotta buy a radio for it now. I sent the eBay "seller" a message asking about the item.
I do believe I saw the same radios for sale on Amazon.com but not at the $15.00 price range. Maybe you can get a refund on the cable?
I have seen a similar radio on the DNJRADIO.com and then on the BANGOOD site.
DNJRADIO has treated me well in the past.

I expect to get my money back through PayPal. I'm just interested to see if this mystery seller responds at all, and what they have to say.

See below for eBay's response to this;

ebayscammer1506881403.jpg

They were a vaporous fake style of a counterfeit Chinese radio then...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?