• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

wtb d&a warrior 1000

porsche

Oct 4, 2009
hi im new to this bord just found it i been looking for a d&a kdw warrior 1000 the grey one i have wanted one for years but cant find one any help will be greatly appreciated

In almost 40 years of messing around with radios, that includes many years of buying and selling I've seen 3 of them.

They are easily the rarest of the D&A Amplifiers, 2 of the 3 I've seen were on Ebay, the third came to me for repairs. The Warrior was definitely a Monster, in more than one respect.

If your looking for one to use my suggestion is consider something else, If its a collector, and just something you want kind of thing, my only suggestion is keep on looking eventually you will probably find one.

i would like to have one not as a serious amp but because they are so rare and ive only seen one in person guy didnt want to sell it i hope someday to have one

You may be in luck. (y)

D&A Warrior 1kw

walking the dog
2469_540.jpg

hi im new to this bord just found it i been looking for a d&a kdw warrior 1000 the grey one i have wanted one for years but cant find one any help will be greatly appreciated

My friend owns a very clean, working D&A warrior 1000 amp. If interested,
please contact me......treatike

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated