• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WTB KENWOOD TS 570 D (G)

Sonar

Apr 8, 2016
Want to buy a Kenwood ts 570D(G). I would prefer a one owner transceiver but as long as it's (100%) operational and cosmetics are VG at the least. It must not have been around cigarette, cigar, pipe (etc etc) smoke. If you have one for sale pm me with the details, pictures and asking price. I'm not a tire kicker or dreamer. You must except payment through PayPal. It's the only forum of payment I'll do. Happy Thanksgiving

Last edited:

Smart move on PayPal and don't ever gift the money for an item.
I've been with PayPal for many years but am not familiar with how to pay for an item outside eBay or the like. Instead of gifting for a purchase on a non auction type buy such as this forum what do you suggest as far as how to word the payment? Are there other ways to pay for an item that protects me from sending money for an item I might not ever receive. Thanks my friend. 73 PS I'd never purchase anything from a member that hasn't been around for a while. And would only consider sending money to someone who's proven himself to be trusted with a history of selling items or has an reputation for being honest.

Reactions: tecnicoloco
Yes you can use PayPal to buy other things besides eBay stuff. They have other methods of payment. Use of other info from the seller is one way. But like said, don't buy unless you are confident you're okay with everything. Can be a real pain in the arse getting money back into your account once it's been taken out!! But PayPal is pretty good about refunds and such at least. Just my experience with using PP. Hope this helps. Have a good one to All!!

I've been with PayPal for many years but am not familiar with how to pay for an item outside eBay or the like. Instead of gifting for a purchase on a non auction type buy such as this forum what do you suggest as far as how to word the payment? Are there other ways to pay for an item that protects me from sending money for an item I might not ever receive. Thanks my friend. 73 PS I'd never purchase anything from a member that hasn't been around for a while. And would only consider sending money to someone who's proven himself to be trusted with a history of selling items or has an reputation for being honest.
There is a way to pay for something even if they don't have a PayPal account. You send the money to their email account and there is a field for comments. You can state in that field that this is for the purchase of a Kenwood transceiver and try to include as much information about the item you are purchasing. Even the serial number if possible.

Reactions: 222DBFL
Sell item thru straight PayPal. Dude gets your item. Dude says you sent junk. Dude files bogus PayPay claim. You get the shaft. I only accept PayPal gift or MO.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.