• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WTB: Mr Jiggs XTASC noise toy

Currently I have purchased all of mr. Jiggs noise toys and full inventory of everything utilize to make all these boards. My username is Brian's Electronics 77 on eBay and my phone number is 352-512-4412 please feel free to call us or text

OK I see it was not spelled correctly. He must have forgot it is case sensitive :) I am going to call the number and see what happens. Thanks for the help. I hope I can get these to work, I am really wondering what sounds they make.

OK I see it was not spelled correctly. He must have forgot it is case sensitive :) I am going to call the number and see what happens. Thanks for the help. I hope I can get these to work, I am really wondering what sounds they make.
No problem Steve, also I know on eBay there is a seller (who is not me) that offers a cb noise toy sound byte w/ 1600 different sounds to choose from, just in case you want a specific one. 73

I did call him, the toys I have are real old and may be prototypes. He was going to call me back tonight but must have got side tracked. I will call him tomorrow evening. I really want to here these work. Not that I am into toys but it is the thought these were made in the 70's buy some one who now dead.

Reactions: rabbiporkchop

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated