• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

X Force amp for sale!

fourstringburn

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member K5KNM
Feb 11, 2007
NEW MEXICO
Up for sale is a Xforce 400HD class C amp for sale. I have had this amp for about 3 years and it was purchased new direct from Xforce. This is a 4 pill (2879's) high drive amp. I'm selling this because I recently became a amateur radio operator and I'm moving more into amateur radio gear.

Since I'm a SSB user, I ordered extra useful features like SSB delay and a Preamp when I purchased the amp. I also made a custom remote switch box since the one Xforce offers doesn't control the SSB delay and the preamp. This custom made box may not be the prettiest but it serves it's function and has matching LED's and 25 ft. of cable with a molex disconnect for easy hookup in a mobile setup.

Also included will be an extra Anderson powerpole disconnect with 2 contacts so you can make up the other side of the disconnect with your own hookup wire.

This amp is in good condition and works well. I used this amp in a mobile setup with a President HR2600 radio and a Xforce X80 2 pill driver box and was swinging up to a 1000 watts on a Palstar PM2000AM watt meter which is pretty accurate compared to most. Your results may vary dependent on modulation swing on radio and a driver box if used.

I paid about $450.00 for this amp new with all extras and shipping, but I'm offering it here with the remote box and powerpole connector for $250.00 and that will include shipping limited to the lower 48 states only please.

I'm prefer to accept only Paypal payments for this purchase, Thank you!

Attachments

• lunapic_134922923759396_(1).JPG
    lunapic_134922923759396_(1).JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 282
  • 134922923759396.jpg
    134922923759396.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 280
  • 1349229237595555.jpg
    1349229237595555.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 273
  • 123456.jpg
    123456.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 273
  • dsdsdsds.jpg
    dsdsdsds.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 271
  • mnmnmnmn.jpg
    mnmnmnmn.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 273
  • RGRGRGRGRG.jpg
    RGRGRGRGRG.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 277

Up for sale is a Xforce 400HD class C amp for sale. I have had this amp for about 3 years and it was purchased new direct from Xforce. This is a 4 pill (2879's) high drive amp. I'm selling this because I recently became a amateur radio operator and I'm moving more into amateur radio gear.

Since I'm a SSB user, I ordered extra useful features like SSB delay and a Preamp when I purchased the amp. I also made a custom remote switch box since the one Xforce offers doesn't control the SSB delay and the preamp. This custom made box may not be the prettiest but it serves it's function and has matching LED's and 25 ft. of cable with a molex disconnect for easy hookup in a mobile setup.

Also included will be an extra Anderson powerpole disconnect with 2 contacts so you can make up the other side of the disconnect with your own hookup wire.

This amp is in good condition and works well. I used this amp in a mobile setup with a President HR2600 radio and a Xforce X80 2 pill driver box and was swinging up to a 1000 watts on a Palstar PM2000AM watt meter which is pretty accurate compared to most. Your results may vary dependent on modulation swing on radio and a driver box if used.

I paid about $450.00 for this amp new with all extras and shipping, but I'm offering it here with the remote box and powerpole connector for $250.00 and that will include shipping limited to the lower 48 states only please.

I'm prefer to accept only Paypal payments for this purchase, Thank you!
Is this amp still available.

Ahh hmmm ahh.. maybe you think?

Was that really necessary? I noticed that was the very first message Eric has ever posted and he is greeted with a wisecrack. Clearly, he accidently overlooked fourstring's reply that the amp had been sold. An easy mistake for someone excited about purchasing it.

Reactions: Sonar
Was that really necessary? I noticed that was the very first message Eric has ever posted and he is greeted with a wisecrack. Clearly, he accidently overlooked fourstring's reply that the amp had been sold. An easy mistake for someone excited about purchasing it.
I just wanted to make sure so I could move on.

My apologies, w9cll, for my Post #6 above. Although I did think your comment was rude, I am not an administrator and no one elected me Sheriff of the Threads. Besides, even though I'm not big on them, we all know flippant remarks are common here among members. And your one-liners rank right up there near the top. (I think your avatar is partly to blame.) Anyway, it just bothered me to see a newcomer like Eric greeted with what sounded like one.

Gotta go. Got better things to do than try and tell people how to behave. Only four hours till Lady Gaga's halftime show!

And your one-liners rank right up there near the top. (I think your avatar is partly to blame.) Anyway, it just bothered me to see a newcomer like Eric greeted with what sounded like one.
It might have been a flippant remake but the post is from 2012. Anyway your backhanded insult/apology is not accepted. To the OP I will say i am sorry if I came off sounding rude....

Reactions: wavrider
It might have been a flippant remake but the post is from 2012. Anyway your backhanded insult/apology is not accepted. To the OP I will say i am sorry if I came off sounding rude....

Can't blame you, sir. It was indeed backhanded. And that's not like me. Past couple of days have been difficult but that's no excuse. Truly sorry.

Jim

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated