• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

XFINITY RACING SERIES

Sonar

Apr 8, 2016
For my 50 plus years on this planet I lived where I was born except for 5 years I spent in South Florida. Even though I live in New Jersey I'm only 80 miles away from the Old Brooklyn neighborhood. I spend lots of in the old neighborhood due to family and business requirements. I on'td know if you're familiar with Brooklyn but it don't if most of you understand that Brooklyn NY isn't a place one thinks of when it comes to stock car racing and fans of it. Even when I lived in Florida where it seemed like NASCAR was in everyone's blood down there but i just didn't feel it. I just happen to be watching television on this mid saterday afternoon when I came across the Xfinity racing series. For some reason I'm really enjoying it. They did a segment after a wreck that highlighted the person called the spoter. I never realized how much goes into modern stock car racing. I'm sure that technology has changed the sport in so many ways over the past 30-plus years. Anyway, back to the spoter. What an excellent job.. We all know that there is only one person driving the car but it's apparent to me at this point that it takes many people in order to get that car around the track in one piece. It's almost as if there are actually dozens of people in that car sitting right alongside the driver. I don't know if This One race will have me following every NASCAR event after today but I can say I am enjoying this particular race immensely. Very exciting and I think this might be the first time I'm actually watch a race without being forced to by a NASCAR fanatic and everything racing. 36 laps to go and I'm watching with exstreame interest.73

Last edited:

I was formally a Nascar fan until they played favorites with Hendrick teams.

So far this season, Ford has been doing well. If the trend continues, it wouldn't surprise me to see some rule changes benefiting Chevy and Toyota. Anymore, it's a glorified IROC series controlled by big business. The empty seats on Sundays attest to that.

Some of the guys here have a pool on each race....what lap will Danica have her typical crash!
There is no telling how many championships Dale Sr would have won if he were in a car like the 48......maybe 12-15.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.