• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Yaesu FT-301D 11 meter

15minigrass

Oct 30, 2006
Any 11m capabilities for this model? Mods etc.

I will be picking one up today w/a couple more Ham stuffs and Scanners.

Thanx jim,,,,

I realize this is an old topic but I just traded a cobra 148 for a yeasu ft-301. It has a 11m xtal in it can I just pull it from the no tx hole and put it in one of the 10m spots? All I use on 10m is 28.300 to 28.500. So if that is all there is to it I can put it in 10d and it should tx right?

The 41.5 xtal was in it in the aux slots. The unit didn't TX but inspection showed all the mylar caps are deteriated and 3 electrolytics. So am in the process of recapping whole rig. I like the way each board is plug and play, so to speak, so recapping each board individualy is fairly simple. Kinda wish all rigs were built that way. Thanks for the advice. 73s to all

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.