• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Yota's church warning.

you're welcome . have you figured out how to copy peeks amp style yet ?

Well you should know....you had links to my pics....so wierd for you to ask again....But can never do what Boo has done...Sorta like Toyota in Nascar..Keep moving forward...Like you building antennas...copy...and change things....go back...start over....

But now with Stickman "No Name" hanging it up...some others have to...Its a shame....But me.....always in the bushes....

Peace...hey also...good topic on the driver element for your antenna idea..

It's my fault for uploading the link. I found it on google and lol'd. Most sites offer a way to stop google indexing them though

that's a better offer than i got from ampower . he just promised to get on a plane and come kick my azz ........ at least you were gonna get a trip to vegas with yota . (y)
id say yota is a much better opponent than adam :D .
but it seems neither followed through on their offers :cry:
i could really use a good azz kicking too (y)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.