• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

YOUR Opinion On Free-Banding

Status
Not open for further replies.
jazzsinger,
Fortunately, anarchists are few and far between. They tend to eliminate themselves. It's unfortunate that you have such a distorted attitude, but as you say, it's your attitude and you can have any that you like -IF- you accept the consequences. There are always consequences, get used to that.
What 'rule' (I assume a radio 'rule') benefits you? All of them actually. If you can't understand how they benefit you, then that's your problem, I can't solve it for you. Try thinking about them, it may 'dawn' on you that you may be on the 'receiving' end some times.
- 'Doc

Don't bother replying to this, it won't do any good for anyone.

Anarchist, eh? Right. What are you, 18 years old? :rolleyes:

Attachments

• chokinchicken.gif
    chokinchicken.gif
    16.3 KB · Views: 269
off topic there is a fellow on 14.245.00o USB W7AIA calling CQ asking about 15 years ago in 1980 and what "you" were doing i wish i could respond but i cant:( + i wasn't even born yet :)
now someone is throwing 7+ S Unit long beep on that freq. wtf?
http://www.w7aia.org/

@ wire weasel ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnBlst3T7bY (The Fools - Psycho Chicken (1980) ) LMFAO! this is very funny

I found some AM Mexican freebanders operating in the RTTY portion of 10m.

I wonder what CQ CQ CQ sounds like on RTTY in the AM position? :D

They quickly migrated elsewhere.

I really think this thread has gone about as far as it's going ... so with your premission I will lock it.

If, for any good, and I mean good, reason you want it opened again please contact your local freebander.

Reactions: Se7en
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?