• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Zetagi HP 1000 Transmatchbox [TRUST]

Denmark

Oct 10, 2008
Denmark
Hey guy's i'm starting all over from being away for many years and i have found my old Zetagi HP 1000 but i havent been useing it for many many years and i want to know IF i can trust 100% what it it says in WATT SWR ect as i'm hooking up a a President Lincoln with a Zetagi B300P amp and i need to know how many watt the outut power is on the radio must not be over 20Watt ssb and 10watt AM/FM....
Is there a way to check if it working 100%???
The Zetagi HP 1000 havent been used for ATLEAST 15 years

Grt'z Denmark

Radio : President Lincoln
AMP : Zetagi B300P
Mic : Kenwood MC 80
Ant : President Colorado 1200 (Mobil)

I wouldn't trust a meter that old until I had proof (through a comparison with a calibrated meter) that the Zetagi's indications were accurate and repeatable.

Even then, I'd get it calibrated at least every couple of years if I were using it where I needed a highly precise and accurate meter.

Actually, I'd probably get a better meter to start with.

Thanx Beetle...Great with some help here ya idd i thougth the same bro....Hmz woundering if there is some better Meters there can handle 400WATT ????
Anyone recommand me one...??I'll go for sure buy a other one...

Thanx for all the help guy'z

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated