• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

9/11 We Must Never Forget

Yea, I never understood how career firefighters hearing demolition charges could be so easily dismissed by claims of fatigued steelwhen the fire was out at the pentagon within 5 camera frames. Before the roof line collapsed, the hole it made was small enough to ensure debris should have certainly been on the ground too, should have splattered jet fuel over the whole side of the building. Nothing about it adds up, just ask the unburnt book on the stool by the computer.

I never understood how they took down building 7 so fast either. That takes planning and preparation, and the mayor himself said they decided to "pull it". They didn't have time to analyze the structure, drill holes in pillars or load the charges, they just magically did what takes weeks of planning in a few hours.

The list goes on and on and on and on. The reality is that no matter how hard they try, they can't make us unsee the original coverage.

Because I know I will get the post-deleting political hammer before anyone else here does, quickly answer me this. Why is it that every time someone brings up a piece of information that any sound-minded jury would consider reasonable doubt, those people are branded "conspiracy theorists" and quickly silenced on forums? Fear of advertisers pulling out?

A conspiracy theory is no longer a theory the moment a single shred of evidence makes it a possibility. We are not extremists, we are simply people that want answers and the government is not talking.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.