• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

Another Ebay Item........

Phil501

CDX-501 back in da mix!!
Apr 6, 2005
Western Nevada
Hey guys, I just got one my my radio's I bought on Ebay for a good price.......It's a Realistic TRC-449........D858 chip........Same as the old Pres Grant and Cobra 138XLR.......Nothings been modded on this rig, clarifier is still locked and there's no funnies (yet)..........I've noticed the radio is slightly off freq......I've had a couple of 148's that had the same problem and I tuned the USB, and then the LSB can untill I got here real close, I use my Kenwood to sight me in.......Backyard tech school I got going........LOL........Hey I was wondering which can is for LSB and wich can is for USB and then the one for AM..........Any input would be great........Thanks

phil501.jpg
</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p067.ezboard.com/bworldwidecbradioclub.showUserPublicProfile?gid=phil501>phil501</A> 
philavatar.jpg
at: 2/13/05 10:19 am

Hey guys, I just got one my my radio's I bought on Ebay for a good price.......It's a Realistic TRC-449........D858 chip........Same as the old Pres Grant and Cobra 138XLR.......Nothings been modded on this rig, clarifier is still locked and there's no funnies (yet)..........I've noticed the radio is slightly off freq......I've had a couple of 148's that had the same problem and I tuned the USB, and then the LSB can untill I got here real close, I use my Kenwood to sight me in.......Backyard tech school I got going........LOL........Hey I was wondering which can is for LSB and wich can is for USB and then the one for AM..........Any input would be great........Thanks

phil501.jpg
</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p067.ezboard.com/bworldwidecbradioclub.showUserPublicProfile?gid=phil501>phil501</A> 
philavatar.jpg
at: 2/13/05 10:19 am

Hey Riq165, when did you send it.......I've been haveing problems accepting certain Emails..........It might of got blocked.........Try again Please.........73's ~:^D)>

phil501.jpg
</p>

Hey Riq165, when did you send it.......I've been haveing problems accepting certain Emails..........It might of got blocked.........Try again Please.........73's ~:^D)>

phil501.jpg
</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.