• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

Anyone Know?

AK321

Oct 31, 2014
Murray KY.
I put in a request many moons ago, to change my username and no response at all. I also purchased a premium membership yesterday, and no one has followed up on that either.

What gives?

I put in a request many moons ago, to change my username and no response at all. I also purchased a premium membership yesterday, and no one has followed up on that either.

What gives?

Well Inam an admin here and I never saw a request to change your name. Where did you post/request it? Tell what you want as a new name and I will do it. As for the premium membership, Moleculo will handle that.

Well Inam an admin here and I never saw a request to change your name. Where did you post/request it? Tell what you want as a new name and I will do it. As for the premium membership, Moleculo will handle that.
That was quite awhile ago. I'll just leave it as is for now. Thanks! At least now, I know who to contact if I decide to change it.

It ŵas 6 months ago or more. I'll keep it as is for the moment.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240914_204454_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20240914_204454_Firefox.jpg
    919.7 KB · Views: 16

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.