• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

Anytone AT-900 Pro

Shadetree Mechanic

Delaware Base Station 808
Oct 23, 2017
The First State (Delaware)
Anytone is prying hard into the Galaxy market share with the AT-900 Pro. Or maybe they are targeting the Cobra 29? Unfortunately it doesn't have SSB... So presumably it can be an AM monster?

img_3969-1.pngimg_3971-1.jpg

Sadly no sideband... But for $150 this will put the squeeze on the Cobra 29 for sure. Maybe it has an export mode with more power? I want to see one with an RFX95 on the back.

01-01_7c30bf3f-e954-4985-817c-7c9ff79243c3_1024x.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Eldorado828
Abbree makes an all black one.

I like the black on that one a little bit better. Brings back memories or the old Dirland or galaxy Pluto.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Classic styling is bringing back memories for a lot of people. I think I have just about sold myself on one of these....

I does take a guy back in time but not even nostalgia can get me on this one. Cool little rig but it doesn't have a spot in my arsenal without ssb.

I see the Dirland I once owned when I look at this new radio.
Screenshot_20240810_143930_Google.jpg

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Here is the Radiotity version $119 and they have huge discounts for Black Friday.

Reactions: Pez

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ David K. Aldridge:
    Hi. I acquired a Galaxy Saturn Turbo that goes into xmit mode, xmit LED lights, but no output at all in any mode when monitoring on a radio right next to it. Nothing. It receives fine. Also, in the amp module on back, there are MRF454's in there. Those weren't factory, were they? Any clues? Thanks.