• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

Bluetooth receiver.

Shockwave

Sep 19, 2009
Is anyone familiar with a standalone Bluetooth receiver that has the slightest ability to put out anything similar to a line level output? I've tried several and they seem to struggle to hit 200 millivolts of output and fail miserably at driving any type of line level equipment.

Not sure what you need to drive with it, and I’ve only ever used one so very limited experience; most look rather low output. I use a Esinkin BT Adapter with powered bookshelf monitors and other audio amplifiers with RCA inputs. I’ve never measured the output so perhaps won’t do what you want. It’s got one button on the top of it for pairing and runs on 5v.

Would it be possible to add a small line driver to boost the signal slightly? Those use to be a thing in car audio.

I no longer have a workbench / scope setup or I'd measure it, I'm guessing the Esinkin is not going to put out much voltage to drive your gear either, heck the specs don't even state anything about the output level, but it works for studio monitors and such when i need to use it.

Not much help, but a thread bump I guess.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.