• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB/ham gear that's on sale

If you order from Radioddity direct, they have a QT-40 bundle, that includes a 3" UHF mag mount and a beginners guide/e-book. Same price as Scamazon $160. If there were radios like this for this money when I was a kid, I would have been in heaven.

R&L is my go to store for most of my radio gear. Bought a Maco V58 antenna from them about a month ago. Best price on the web that I could find.

And we all need to support small businesses like R&L or all we'll have are the Big Box giants. Remember neighborhood hardware stores?? Sucks having to go to Home Despot for a 10-pack of 1/4-20s when you need four.

I'll start.

If you're a prime member there are a few deals to be had. Some of the radioddity rigs can be had for a bit less than they're usually priced.

Qt40 is on for $160 and screen shot belowView attachment 69430View attachment 69431
Hi guy ..... just wondering something about that rig .... states PC Programmable ..... can you open up the TX inside this radio or does that require computer programming?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Bandit1:
    Hey guys I been out a while
  • @ Naysayer:
    ARRL paid ransom for their files back from s hack attack? Todays Amateur thread Reddit
  • @ Naysayer:
    In middle of an antenna job. Misplaced paperwork on purchased balun. It's a 1:1 current balun for a dipole that I disconnected a while ago. I purchased the balun from Canadian company where one input connection has a Red Dot. That for the center of coax, right?