• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

HAARP?

Shockwave

Sep 19, 2009
I hope this is an appropriate section for this post and that the moderators will allow it.

Has anyone else read Doctor Eastlund's patent on HAARP? Has anyone else read about the fact that its combined transmitters have been increased to a number that now permits a Transmitter Power Output of 10 Million watts? How about the highly drectional phased antenna array farm has been increased from 50 separate towers, to 180 and now have a combined Effective Radiated Power of 3.6 Gigawatts worth of ionospheric RF heating?

Reactions: Enterprise312ok

Yes and Yes.
Here is some stuff they were working on last year in cooperation with the University of Alaska Fairbanks on VLF/ELF

Jeff

Hello Jeff,

Thanks for providing more specific information on the topic. I suppose one of my biggest issues, is how do they claim to be conducting scientific research, when they intentionally introduce a powerful 3.6 GW variable, into their research? Is that not diametrically opposed to the Scientific Method of research? How do we apply 3.6 GW worth of RF Heating power, without expecting it to cause an effect?

I have speculated for a long time that ELF/ULF was the thing they were after, even wrote them years ago asking if the Luxembourg-Gorky effect was the goal. Either they are trying again, or I gave them ideas lol. Cool.

Edit: They never confirmed or denied that was what they were doing at that time.

Last edited:
Looks like they got some funding from somewhere. Government grants? Maybe a top secret government contract to control the weather?

4695802d45565644e256c1b97755a965_tinfoil-man-tin-foil-hat-meme_400-300.jpeg.19a5097e8c1ec72c8...jpeg

Here is some basic education about weather......

And Yes they have been getting more frequent.....

And more powerful.

Rising ocean temps across the world's oceans are fueling more powerful storms.

Jeff

Yeah, one kind of 'norm' is to consult the horse's mouth, so to speak. Last time I spoke to Chris Fallen was six years ago at this conference. Had a special-event ham station on the hotel's top floor. Chris helped us out with rigging antennas on the hotel's roof 20 stories above midtown Manhattan.

He's legit, best I can tell.

Here is a little research paper commissioned by the air force In 1997 (notice the dot mil in the link.)
All theoretical of course.

"Executive Summary In 2025, US aerospace forces can "own the weather" by capitalizing on emerging technologies and focusing development of those technologies to war-fighting applications. Such a capability offers the warfighter tools to shape the battlespace in ways never before possible. It provides opportunities to impact operations across the full spectrum of conflict and is pertinent to all possible futures. The purpose of this paper is to outline a strategy for the use of a future weather-modification system to achieve military objectives rather than to provide a detailed technical road map. A high-risk, high-reward endeavor, weather-modification offers a dilemma not unlike the splitting of the atom While some segments of society will always be reluctant to examine controversial issues such as weather-modification, the tremendous military capabilities that could result from this field are ignored at our own peril. From enhancing friendly operations or disrupting those of the enemy via small-scale tailoring ofnatural weather patterns to complete dominance of global communications and counterspace control, weather-modification offers the war fighter a wide-range of possible options to defeat or coerce an adversary. Some of the potential capabilities a weather-modification system could provide to a war-fighting commander in chief (CINC) are listed in table 1.Technology advancements in five major areas are necessary for an integrated weather-modification capability: (1) advanced nonlinear modeling techniques, (2) computational capability, (3) information gathering and transmission, (4) a global sensor array, and (5) weather intervention techniques. Some intervention tools exist today and others may be developed and refined in the future"

Attachments

• ADA333462.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 4

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    those boys in Louisiana going to be hard to live with...working those HI stations...my buddy Greg KK5SW/4 elements @35ft/350 watts...2 HI contacts today!!!! Arnold KE5JXC snagged one also!!!
    +1
  • @ Mark Malcomb:
    Hello BJ. Been a long time since I've been on. You doing well? Mark Malcomb
  • @ Naysayer:
    I’m