• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

Installation in a Ford Explored

B

Brother Rev

Attempting to install my Cobra Night Watch in a 2002 Ford Explorer..Any suggestion?

</p>

Attempting to install my Cobra Night Watch in a 2002 Ford Explorer..Any suggestion?

</p>

Does it have a center consol? You could install it in the storage compartment(see center pic below in my sig) or mount it to the front of the consol.

hope this helps!

Wayne C.

CDX-787,AK-2787,AMDD-787

mobile/base

Magna Force 900/Magna Force 1000

HR2510/Kenwood TS-430S

MR. COILY 32 inch mast Single Coil/Wolf Radio.64 wave ground plane

D104M6B/D104w/Heil HC-5 element

Every man is a damn fool for at least 5 minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit.

educate-01sig.gif

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p067.ezboard.com/bworldwidecbradioclub.showUserPublicProfile?gid=eduk8tr>EDUK8TR</A> at: 3/15/05 11:09 am

Does it have a center consol? You could install it in the storage compartment(see center pic below in my sig) or mount it to the front of the consol.

hope this helps!

Wayne C.

CDX-787,AK-2787,AMDD-787

mobile/base

Magna Force 900/Magna Force 1000

HR2510/Kenwood TS-430S

MR. COILY 32 inch mast Single Coil/Wolf Radio.64 wave ground plane

D104M6B/D104w/Heil HC-5 element

Every man is a damn fool for at least 5 minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit.

educate-01sig.gif

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p067.ezboard.com/bworldwidecbradioclub.showUserPublicProfile?gid=eduk8tr>EDUK8TR</A> at: 3/15/05 11:09 am

This is a HR2600 plus other stuff in a Ranger...not that much unlike an Explorer.

Mobil2.jpg

Growling_Dog.gif

Big Dog

27mhz.gif
</p>

This is a HR2600 plus other stuff in a Ranger...not that much unlike an Explorer.

Mobil2.jpg

Growling_Dog.gif

Big Dog

27mhz.gif
</p>

Its to weigh how much skip I catch LOL.

Seriously, its a broken scale that I was repairing. We use these and a leverage bar to weigh race cars.

Growling_Dog.gif

Big Dog

27mhz.gif
</p>

Its to weigh how much skip I catch LOL.

Seriously, its a broken scale that I was repairing. We use these and a leverage bar to weigh race cars.

Growling_Dog.gif

Big Dog

27mhz.gif
</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.