• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

Kenwood TS 930 sat ATU removal

bill_wb7pnc

Jul 19, 2024
Hello All,
My question is, can I remove my ATU from my TS 930 SAT without issue, and still use the rig with an external Tuner?
I need to find out why it is not tuning in AUTO. Thank you very much.. Best of 73's Bill

Hello All,
My question is, can I remove my ATU from my TS 930 SAT without issue, and still use the rig with an external Tuner?
I need to find out why it is not tuning in AUTO. Thank you very much.. Best of 73's Bill
I would think so, the radio was available both with and without the internal tuner.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Bandit1:
    Hey guys I been out a while
  • @ Naysayer:
    ARRL paid ransom for their files back from s hack attack? Todays Amateur thread Reddit
  • @ Naysayer:
    In middle of an antenna job. Misplaced paperwork on purchased balun. It's a 1:1 current balun for a dipole that I disconnected a while ago. I purchased the balun from Canadian company where one input connection has a Red Dot. That for the center of coax, right?