• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

Mirrage 88's

C

CrazyFlipper

I have a M88 that the freq counter quite working on, all i get is a decimal that seperate the freq's. For example { 27. 555 } would look like this { . } on the freq counter.

What happend was the radio was left on in my rig for a week wile i was away on vacation. so when i went to start my rig, i forgot to shut the radio off. and the battery was weak and just clicked the silenoid, the radio went off and came back on & thats when the greq counter was dead.

can any one inlighten me on how to get that fixxed ? is that just a pod ? or is it something more complicated ?

jun037009yi.jpg

Don't Start Pulling Me Teeth Out Now,

762,Cetral Oregon Loud Mouth on the Modulation Base Station... Freq 27.555..Lsb

</p>

I have a M88 that the freq counter quite working on, all i get is a decimal that seperate the freq's. For example { 27. 555 } would look like this { . } on the freq counter.

What happend was the radio was left on in my rig for a week wile i was away on vacation. so when i went to start my rig, i forgot to shut the radio off. and the battery was weak and just clicked the silenoid, the radio went off and came back on & thats when the greq counter was dead.

can any one inlighten me on how to get that fixxed ? is that just a pod ? or is it something more complicated ?

jun037009yi.jpg

Don't Start Pulling Me Teeth Out Now,

762,Cetral Oregon Loud Mouth on the Modulation Base Station... Freq 27.555..Lsb

</p>

First of all there are no such things as "pods" in radios. This commnt I needed to make after seeing this term used lately alot of the board. They are called pots for short, or potentiometer is the real, actual word. Now onto useful information.

There are several versions of the Galaxy frequency counter board. Some of the early versions, we call the coffin style, because they were in a long and narrow case. Others were the newer version, and finally the newest version. Each has it's own different set of components, and things that can go wrong. Since you seem to be able to take digital photos, post a few of the frequenct counter board, and I can help you from there.

Click Here To Go To FG Best Communications

bot452026.gif
</p>

First of all there are no such things as "pods" in radios. This commnt I needed to make after seeing this term used lately alot of the board. They are called pots for short, or potentiometer is the real, actual word. Now onto useful information.

There are several versions of the Galaxy frequency counter board. Some of the early versions, we call the coffin style, because they were in a long and narrow case. Others were the newer version, and finally the newest version. Each has it's own different set of components, and things that can go wrong. Since you seem to be able to take digital photos, post a few of the frequenct counter board, and I can help you from there.

Click Here To Go To FG Best Communications

bot452026.gif
</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    those boys in Louisiana going to be hard to live with...working those HI stations...my buddy Greg KK5SW/4 elements @35ft/350 watts...2 HI contacts today!!!! Arnold KE5JXC snagged one also!!!
    +1
  • @ Mark Malcomb:
    Hello BJ. Been a long time since I've been on. You doing well? Mark Malcomb
  • @ Naysayer:
    I’m