• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

mobile j pole antenna help

ajpole.gif

You can roll your own and be a real Ham!

2m-70cm Antennas

Reactions: 1 person
Looks like an 'Arrow' dual band 'J'-pole. They do work, although I haven't used one for a mobile antenna. Shouldn't be difficult to come up with a way of mounting the thing.
- 'Doc

No time or tools. Can I get a link to this ? I saw it ! That's why I want to buy one. I don't have the time or the tools to build one. Any where I can just order one:confused: ??

Very cool Antenna i made a dual band J-pole it looks nothing like the sweatshop jpole from arrow but still cool. we have a local who rolls with a jpole mobile and a linear hihi

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Bandit1:
    Hey guys I been out a while
  • @ Naysayer:
    ARRL paid ransom for their files back from s hack attack? Todays Amateur thread Reddit
  • @ Naysayer:
    In middle of an antenna job. Misplaced paperwork on purchased balun. It's a 1:1 current balun for a dipole that I disconnected a while ago. I purchased the balun from Canadian company where one input connection has a Red Dot. That for the center of coax, right?