• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

need more volume from a RCI 2970

M

missouri 69

hi

another 2970 problem, radio recieves OK but the sound from the speaker is weak....you can hear distant stations IF you ear is about 6-8" away from the speaker...volume control is all the way on [clockwise[ and is NOT scatchy or popping....it is just not lound enough ...

I own several radios and have never had a problem with static not being lound enough...LOL...

what do I look for???

thanks

sam

</p>

hi

another 2970 problem, radio recieves OK but the sound from the speaker is weak....you can hear distant stations IF you ear is about 6-8" away from the speaker...volume control is all the way on [clockwise[ and is NOT scatchy or popping....it is just not lound enough ...

I own several radios and have never had a problem with static not being lound enough...LOL...

what do I look for???

thanks

sam

</p>

Maybe a weak cap in the audio section, has the audio always been this low, or is it something new?

Click Here To Go To FG Best Communications

lookearth452034.gif

A word to the wise is not necessary; it’s the stupid ones that need the advice. - Anonymous</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.