• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

NEW 148 GTL - D

R

riq165

Brain trust-

I am looking for schematics for the new Cobra 148GTL-D. It does not have the NW watch or ST. I know these are not the greatest version of this chassis, but this is what I have to work with. It has an interesting sub board mounted that is labeled "148 NW latchup reset" and is connected to the 8719.

Justin I remember you mentioning in an earlier post about a resister that should be changed out to a higher wattage near the vco. Are there any other stability mods you would be willing to share?

Thanks,

riq165

riq165@yahoo.com

</p>

Brain trust-

I am looking for schematics for the new Cobra 148GTL-D. It does not have the NW watch or ST. I know these are not the greatest version of this chassis, but this is what I have to work with. It has an interesting sub board mounted that is labeled "148 NW latchup reset" and is connected to the 8719.

Justin I remember you mentioning in an earlier post about a resister that should be changed out to a higher wattage near the vco. Are there any other stability mods you would be willing to share?

Thanks,

riq165

riq165@yahoo.com

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.