• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

NOISE TOY CHIP INJECTIONS ?

Switch Kit

Apr 6, 2005
I know of the PP-1s ,2s and 3s ,not up on how they work ? just other then to inject them with sounds up to 20 to 60 seconds long. I have a few other noise toys that make me wonder if it is possible to inject them with sounds ? This perticular board has a chip that can be changed to other chips ,I'd guess to say that they are about 10 seconds long,My question to someone that might know is ...is there anyway possible that I could erase over these chips and put my own sounds on them simlure to the PP sound boards ? or is it a done deal on these chips ? This is the board in question. thanks Switch Kit
im0009517df.jpg

its a pain in the ass to do. back when we first started the design of parrots we look at isd ram like that. it can be re-recorded but it was much to involved to be pracically, the chip must be removed from the pcb. the workman pp1's were the hot ticket for what i need them for. there only $19.99 at palco electronics in michigan. i called tony 2 weeks ago and ordered 3 pp1s and it was $68.92 ups'd to my door.

I was just hopeing that there might have been an easier way to re-record them )-: ....PP's are great !!! if it were up to me and I could afford them ,that's all I would have , I made a small toy box with 3 of the upper boards in the picture above and have 2 -PP-2s in a 25 LTD IM using now ,I believe the guy that makes the PPs is out of New York ? ....I too can get the 1s for 20.00 and the 2s for 25.00 .....the same guy in NY sells a toy box with 8 PP-1s in it for 300.00 big one !!! ouch !!! but I must admit ,that would be a hell of a situation in having all the noises that one might need or want ......

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.