• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

Radioddity Discount Code For Forum Members

SuperLid

Feb 6, 2020
NY/NJ
Radioddity appreciates the WWDX forum member brand loyalty. I have arranged a discount code, that can be used outside of other major sales events.

I do test their radios, but receive no compensation from Radioddity. They are good people there, that stand behind what they sell, where others do not.

Use code WWDX on their website, when ordering. This insures the discount as well as purchasing from the official Radioddity sales team.

73 es Enjoy,

SuperLid

Radioddity appreciates the WWDX forum member brand loyalty. I have arranged a discount code, that can be used outside of other major sales events.

I do test their radios, but receive no compensation from Radioddity. They are good people there, that stand behind what they sell, where others do not.

Use code WWDX on their website, when ordering. This insures the discount as well as purchasing from the official Radioddity sales team.

73 es Enjoy,

SuperLid
What is the discount? 5%? or is it more?

Reactions: whiteastro

73 es Enjoy,

SuperLid

Please ask Radioddity to contact me. I appreciate them making this discount code available to site members and would like to offer them some other ways to publicize their products. In case they're wondering, I'm the site owner.

Please ask Radioddity to contact me. I appreciate them making this discount code available to site members and would like to offer them some other ways to publicize their products. In case they're wondering, I'm the site owner.
I'll PM you.

SL

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.