• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

Radios for sale

Eldorado828

8-2-8 in the Lonestar state
Feb 21, 2016
The Lonestar State
I'm really trying to thin out of radios I've bought throughout the years. Most were bought, tested and put back in the box. Many of you have bought from me before so you know I take great care of my gear.

1- galaxy 929 bipolar red display version nib
1- galaxy 939 nib
1- Texas ranger tre-797 nib
1- galaxy dx-33hp side mic circa 2007 nib
1- galaxy dx-94hp nib
1 - anytone at-5555N first version slightly used but absolutely immaculate cond.
1 - anytone at-5555N2 slightly used but in absolutely immaculate cond
1 - rm Italy kl-503hd nib
1 - rm Italy kl-203 nib

Pictures on request PayPal or postal money order. I'm not trying to get rich but please don't low ball me.
Message me if interested

Now that's a few radios there, my friend!!
I've been keeping an eye out for a TS dx250.
I know someone with a repairable dx-250. His radio decided to put a 16W carrier on SSB and let the magic smoke out. He clipped the power wires off and shelved it. If you're interested I'll see what he's going to do with it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ David K. Aldridge:
    Hi. I acquired a Galaxy Saturn Turbo that goes into xmit mode, xmit LED lights, but no output at all in any mode when monitoring on a radio right next to it. Nothing. It receives fine. Also, in the amp module on back, there are MRF454's in there. Those weren't factory, were they? Any clues? Thanks.