• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

RANGER RCI 69 BASE PLUS PLUS W/ CARL BUILT 800HD

I would think 100 watts from the 69 B++ should run this without overdriving it. But I think I'll leave this to those who actually know.

I'm posting because I've got nothing but compliments from my RCI 69 B ++ using a procomm power mic. @Shadetree Mechanic will attest to the great sound this produces with the Ranger. And @unit_399 has heard me countless times while using this setup.

This mic is called an Aries, but it's the same mic as the Procomm, only more affordable.

Good luck with your project!

73's

I agree ! You have a fantastic sounding station Rod !
And you were sounding great too! And did you see my post? Need to send you an invoice for new speakers! :ROFLMAO:

And back to the question from Swamp Yankee. That 200 amp supply is boss and you shouldn't have any issues with powering the Carl Built. As to what it actually needs to run it..? One of these fellas will hop on and give you some good info. That's out of my wheelhouse.

• Haha
Reactions: BC Coyote
I would think 100 watts from the 69 B++ should run this without overdriving it. But I think I'll leave this to those who actually know.

I'm posting because I've got nothing but compliments from my RCI 69 B ++ using a procomm power mic. @Shadetree Mechanic will attest to the great sound this produces with the Ranger. And @unit_399 has heard me countless times while using this setup.

This mic is called an Aries, but it's the same mic as the Procomm, only more affordable.

73's
Thanks For all the Help!!!

And you were sounding great too! And did you see my post? Need to send you an invoice for new speakers! :ROFLMAO:

And back to the question from Swamp Yankee. That 200 amp supply is boss and you shouldn't have any issues with powering the Carl Built. As to what it actually needs to run it..? One of these fellas will hop on and give you some good info. That's out of my wheelhouse.
Thank You!!!

73's
Thank You!!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.