• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RTTY and CW using computer hookup issue

Just a quick note---

I will get back to this in hopefully about a week......The "monitor" radio I was using 4'' from transmitting rig (Yeasu 901-dm) to hear what was being outputed from my Icom 730 had to issues that occurred......One was a continuous audio tone (not hum or anything like that) that was present in the speakers when switch to CW mode on any band and, the receive has dropped out to "zilch".....

Could be (as I am told) the 901's antenna relay or, a blown 1/8th amp fuse (had to order a few) that protects the receiver that gave way....I WILL RETURN...

Reactions: doffo
For sure its the free full version. I havent learned the program throughout, but I already use Ham Radio Deluxe for PSK-31 stuff. I wish Ham Radio Deluxe loaded a lot faster, but the code is very dated and needs improvements. Otherwise, no matter how fast of a computer you have, it loads in about the same time.
###############
Was just curious...It looks quite complicated!

Reactions: doffo
###############
Was just curious...It looks quite complicated!
I just like how they setup the macros and to customize it how you need them.. I still dont know every bit of it, but Ive had some time with the program to at least get it working ok.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.