• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

The Hammer Dropped on Sherman

Status
Not open for further replies.

The hammer that was dropped on him must have been one of those inflatables that squeak when contact is made.

As long as he doesn't pull the same crap while in New Mexico he's free to move his circus to another state and start over. I would hope that this being public record would give a new state AG something to smack him with as it shows a pattern of behavior, but who knows what a judge will or won't allow.

Reactions: Rwb
we will all meet up at local saloon tipping our glasses against evil forces
saying whiskey for my men
beer for my horses
seems fitting here. might loose his 111111 followers n all that bla bla back to the bench bs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ David K. Aldridge:
    Hi. I acquired a Galaxy Saturn Turbo that goes into xmit mode, xmit LED lights, but no output at all in any mode when monitoring on a radio right next to it. Nothing. It receives fine. Also, in the amp module on back, there are MRF454's in there. Those weren't factory, were they? Any clues? Thanks.