• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

Turner M+3 microphone schematic?

guitar_199

Mar 8, 2011
Deer Park, TX
I am normally pretty good at searching and I am coming up blank on this one. I have had no trouble finding the Turner JM+2U/M+2U schematics along with plenty of info on the wiring differences between the two regarding relay vs electronic. I also found the Plus 3 desk mic schematic.

But every single time I search for M+3 I get scads of info on the Turner Plus 3 desk mic.

Does anyone have any idea where the M+3 schematic might be found??? OR..... if anyone knows.... is the M+3 just a mobile version of the same circuit as the desk Plus 3 mic?

I would sure be grateful if anyone knows.

Thanks, Bob

[edited to add]
Thinking about it, it probably isn't too difficult of a circuit to just pull the board out and reverse engineer the schematic out of it... and I can do that. BUT if anybody happened to have a source it would be a lot easier.

I am normally pretty good at searching and I am coming up blank on this one. I have had no trouble finding the Turner JM+2U/M+2U schematics along with plenty of info on the wiring differences between the two regarding relay vs electronic. I also found the Plus 3 desk mic schematic.

But every single time I search for M+3 I get scads of info on the Turner Plus 3 desk mic.

Does anyone have any idea where the M+3 schematic might be found??? OR..... if anyone knows.... is the M+3 just a mobile version of the same circuit as the desk Plus 3 mic?

I would sure be grateful if anyone knows.

Thanks, Bob

[edited to add]
Thinking about it, it probably isn't too difficult of a circuit to just pull the board out and reverse engineer the schematic out of it... and I can do that. BUT if anybody happened to have a source it would be a lot easier.

Attachments

• M+3 Schematic.JPG
    M+3 Schematic.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 25

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.