• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

10 1/2 years later, I found my way back! :)

doffo

Oct 14, 2012
Hello,
Time is quite interesting, but to make a long story short, I remembered my password! I didn't really try to figure it out in the last 10 1/2 years but today I decided to see if I could get back in here. The other month I was doing another search for something I was working on, and I noticed it came back to my old thread I made 10 years ago! :p I did get back into it all around 2016 when I joined the CB Radio Show and Tell group on Facebook, but Facebook closed my account March of 2022. I just didn't enable the Facebook Protect, so they zapped it. Oh well. :)

I did update my password and made sure the email was still right. For whatever reason I tried to recover it from the email I still use, but it never sent. I got the password right on the 4th try. :) All is well.

Hope to stick around time to time as I got some questions on a couple of the radios I have and to future proof a couple of my old RM Italy 203P amps. Of course I will post them to the appropriate section on here.

Hope everyone has a good day.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.