• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

120'+ SELF SUPPORTING TOWER

THECOLLECTOR

Feb 21, 2011
120'+ Self Supporting Solid Rod Tower - I believe this is an authentic Rohn Solid Rod Tower with (6) 20' sections. The dimensions of the 20' sections are the same as the 5N, 4N, 3WN, 2N, 1N, & 1N. This tower is being sold with a 32" Mast Section that attaches to the 1N section. This tower is all galvanized, aluminum painted, which I believe to be in good shape, structurally sound, and comes with most of the used bolts / nuts. For more pictures contact me by email. The tower items mentioned herein are being sold "AS IS", no refunds, first come - first serve, w/"Bill of Sale-hold-harmless agreement". This is a firm sale price at $3,000.00. This is a more than fair price and if you don't want it for $3,000.00 - don't bother to negotiate the price. If you have concerns or questions, please contact me by my email noted. For more pictures - please email me at jnwslw15@yahoo.com (870) 219 1112. JOHN KC5FVC

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.