• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

$1200 for a Mic???

Is this person crazy? The seller claims it's new but yet it "does not come with original box or original paperwork".

No he is not crazy at all. Nobody selling or making such claims is crazy regardless of how much they ask for something. I have contended all along that it is the buyers who believe it and pay it that are the crazy ones. If he gets his asking price is he stupid or crazy for asking it when he should have taken a more modest $100 for it instead?

No he is not crazy at all. Nobody selling or making such claims is crazy regardless of how much they ask for something. I have contended all along that it is the buyers who believe it and pay it that are the crazy ones. If he gets his asking price is he stupid or crazy for asking it when he should have taken a more modest $100 for it instead?

$1,235.00 is the starting bid not the asking price. Well if this person is not crazy then they are definitely delusional.

I wonder how many Ebay fees these sellers pay if their item doesn't sell after several relists.

$1,235.00 is the starting bid not the asking price. Well if this person is not crazy then they are definitely delusional.

I don't see a bidding war on something like this. A D104 either works or it doesn't and I can find several for well under a hundred dollars real quick.
The only people who would pay that kind of money are US Congressmen using taxpayer money.......if they had to spend their own money, maybe $150.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.