• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

2sc1969 replacement final info needed

dss56

Sep 27, 2010
I just received 20 2sc1969 finals and guess what fake, will only key up about 1/2 watt. I'm pissed that these aholes from China wasted 5 weeks of my time. Got them the other day and just tried 1 this morning in a Washington base and nothing but the 1/2 watt.

I have a claim for a refund from the Chinese crooks overseas.

Where can one buy the Eleflo BC-20 I think is the good replacement I have read about.
Or another good replacement for the 1969.

I did read about the fake trannys over seas but just wanted to see if I could get good ones, NO NO

So im looking for a good 1969 replacement here in the states.

thanks

I bought one off ebay a couple months ago and it works fine. put it in a cobra 148 with a dead key of about 3 watts and it swings to 18 or so. he had about 25 when I bought it for 8.95 with free shipping and he is out of them right now. you might just watch his link to see if he gets any more in stock.
also redlight here on the forum sells some that work good also. you might PM him to see if he still haves any. I bought 15 or so from him the last of January and they were good.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2SC1969-1PC-Transistor-USA-SELLER/153032698651

I see he has some 2sc2312 finals for 9.95.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1PC-2SC231...939250?hash=item23a0ff44f2:g:L9cAAOSwjx9a~Jjf

Last edited:
HG is gonna release a 1969 soon, also a 2312 and a 2166. Hang tight. Eleflow has to be bought directly from them to the best of my knowledge.

this ebay seller is in the US. he also has 100% feedback so far.
I just bought the one to see if it worked or not.
PM Redlight that is a member of the forum. the 15 I bought from him I have used 11 of them and they all worked just fine. his were all new.

The ones I bought were from Kinge______nics15 China so stay away from them. I reported them to Eb_y and now the person is insisting I send them back and pay for shipping. Eb_y is on their tale and said they will refund me and take out of chinese account. These overseas sellers are aholes, Have to wait 4 days and then call Eb_y if I don't get my refund.

Last edited:
There is someone on Eb_y now selling
2SC2312 Silicon RF Power Transistor NPN 12V 17W 27MHz TO220 LOT OF 5
Gonna try for 5 of them He is in New Jersey and money back guarantee. Hope these will work for replacement of the 1969's

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    AKA- UDX122
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.