• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

A fool and his money are soon parted...

i could have an automatic recorder playback built. for way less than that. all you do is set your squelch and walk away. it records and plays back all by its self.

The high price on Redman's recorder, is because, he's out of stock. Ebay sellers raise the price so they don't have to cancel the listing and pay duplicate listing fees later.

They figure only a fool would pay such a high price.

Reactions: 1 person
The high price on Redman's recorder, is because, he's out of stock. Ebay sellers raise the price so they don't have to cancel the listing and pay duplicate listing fees later.

EXACLY. Whenever Redman is out of stock he bumps the price up another $1000. He wins either way,not paying re-listing fees or if someone is foolish enough to buy at that price he REALLY wins.

Well worth it. The POT, project box, internal components and wire alone are worth at least $15.

I lose a little more faith in humans every day.

makes me sad I sold mine for the 75$ I paid for it.
mine looked different though, more metallic plus I think mine had 12 roger beeps.
probably could have gotten a grand for that one.

I suppose that makes sense.

yeah the redman noise toy is just out of stock.

the palomar is most likely a joke between CB friends being played out on ebay.

look at the bid history. sure seems like these guys know eachother.

they are probably on some CB forum having a laugh about it.
LC

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.