• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

A PROBLEM

Barramundi

Sep 30, 2012
Narangba, Brisbane, Australia
Hi All,

Maybe this hs been covered elsewhere but I just took delivery of a Baofeng UV-5R I have had no end of problem's with the software so decided to programme manually which wasn't a big hassle just time consuming.
However what I have discovered is that the majority of the offset's on the repeaters I access is -600 but there are one or two that are in the positive now after I have saved all the data I now find that I have a - sign on the top of the screen but when I get to a positive offset the positive offset has not been saved but the frequency has this has not been saved so the frequency that should have a positive offset remains in the minus offset can anybody help me please.

Regards

BARRA

I am not familiar with the Baofeng radios but if it is like any of the others then you may have to program the memory channel as if it were an odd split programming both the receive freq. as well as the transmit freq. That should be in the manual somewhere. Look for "odd split".

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.