• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Amateur new Crown some of the queries am a new Amateur

abokaled

Dec 27, 2009
Hello
My friends
How are you
I am a new Amateur Radio 2 Meter
Reed and I Ask for some things
* The Best Years sensor to the vehicle and the best price he
* I want to buy a signal booster Amplificador with 200 watts
* Maa guide to the best sites selling price and security, and whether there are possible tools used to buy them
Thanks

The Texas Star amps are not for 2 meter radios,for the 2 meter radios,amps,and antennas you will need to go to a amateur radio retailer such as

Associated Radio

R&L Electronics 800-221-7735

Memphis Amateur Electronics, Inc.

any of these shops will get you pointed in the right direction for the items that you are looking for and they all are fairly priced...

There are more amateur radio retail shops out there,these happen to be the first three on my saved list

It appears that Abokaled is from Saudi Arabia if I am not mistaken and is using an online translator perhaps. Abokaled, are you looking for an amp for 2m with about 200 watts output?

Mirage makes amps that will work for you. Here is an example of the Mirage B-2518-G - 160 watt 2 meter amplifier:

B-2518-Gt.jpg

The complete line of amplifiers can be found here:
Mirage

You can order directly from them online.

Here is a VERY GOOD deal on one that is on ebay right now:
Fine Mirage B 3016 G Linear Amplifier - eBay (item 200422862422 end time Jan-05-10 13:10:48 PST)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.