• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Amp and Radio Faceplates, plus Stryker comments

DTB Radio

Sep 14, 2005
Carlisle, PA. USA
www.dtbradio.com
I've had a number of forum users aks me about faceplates. I can make them for just about any radio, with some exceptions. I also have templates for Texas Star amps, a number of different Palomar knock-offs (Shooting Star 25, etc). As for patterns and graphics, I can do basically anything, including making use of family photos, vehicle photos, etc. Here's an example of what I can do with a good photo. The truck was in a local parking lot when its photo was taken. Ignore the drab lettering, thats what the customer wanted at the time.

250platesample.jpg

As for the Strykers, my contact just emailed me the conversion procedure, and told me that the production prototypes should be in by the end of the week. I should have mine by the middle of next week, and I will post my thoughts on the radio after I've played with it for a while. Incidentally, my contact is sending me an extra faceplate to use as a template, so by the time these hit the market, I will have custom plates available for them.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.