• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Amp

Who said this? It wasn't me. Plenty of folks can do the same if they factor laws of physics into the equation. The ones who have problems ignore some basic laws of physics.

You have always said how Fine Tune radios can be heard at greater distances and that they can hear much better than any other radio. You have stated MANY times that if you could find another tech that was as good as yours at Fine Tune you might consider using or recommending them. The statements are here but I am not wasting my time searching for them. Others here will remember them as well. Since you brought up the subject of the laws of physics, have you shipped that radio to Sherwood Engineering yet? We are STILL waiting for the report.

You have stated MANY times that if you could find another tech that was as good as yours at Fine Tune you might consider using or recommending them.
True statement. I've exhausted most options in North America. I'm still looking for someone better. Most techs and hams disregard certain critical procedures for setting up an accurate RF test bench. Any suggestions? I'm sure this person exists, but they haven't made their services available to the public yet.

Most techs and hams disregard certain critical procedures for setting up an accurate RF test bench.

BS.
It's not worth arguing with you.
I can point out a half a dozen problems with your god's "tuned bench" and why it's nowhere near "NIST compliant" but you will find an excuse for every. single. one.
Or claim that I/we don't know the laws of physics.

Why don't you leave these people to their discussion?

It's not just his super-tuned antennas but rather his super-tuned radio by his favorite super tech that does stuff nobody else can ever do. Just ask him. :whistle:

Who said this? It wasn't me. Plenty of folks can do the same if they factor laws of physics into the equation. The ones who have problems ignore some basic laws of physics.

You have always said how Fine Tune radios can be heard at greater distances and that they can hear much better than any other radio. You have stated MANY times that if you could find another tech that was as good as yours at Fine Tune you might consider using or recommending them. The statements are here but I am not wasting my time searching for them. Others here will remember them as well. Since you brought up the subject of the laws of physics, have you shipped that radio to Sherwood Engineering yet? We are STILL waiting for the report.

True statement. I've exhausted most options in North America. I'm still looking for someone better. Most techs and hams disregard certain critical procedures for setting up an accurate RF test bench. Any suggestions? I'm sure this person exists, but they haven't made their services available to the public yet.

Hello Flip. Meet Flop. :confused: So I guess when you asked who said it you must have forgotten that it was indeed you that said it. :p

BS.
I can point out a half a dozen problems with your god's "tuned bench" and why it's nowhere near "NIST compliant" but you will find an excuse for every. single. one.

Considered a career in politics much ?

Hello Flip. Meet Flop. :confused: So I guess when you asked who said it you must have forgotten that it was indeed you that said it. :p

Captain,
You baited RPC into this argument with your Post #11.
He had not posted in this thread until you provoked him.
In my opinion, administrators should remain neutral. They should not be taking sides and certainly should not be antagnozing members.

Reactions: rabbiporkchop
You remind me of customers I had once. They knew more about my diagnostic, maintenance, and service procedures than I did but, still they brought their crap to me. Usually I had to unfix their attempted fix that got blamed on me, in order to fix the problem.

The one option you haven't exhausted in North America (or anywhere else for that matter) Is yourself. With all the knowledge and experience you claim to have, why aren't YOU performing your own diagnostic, maintenance, and service procedures?

Let's review. Those customers I had once? I had once.

BS.

I wasn't speaking to you, Mark.

Captain,
You baited RPC into this argument with your Post #11.
He had not posted in this thread until you provoked him.
In my opinion, administrators should remain neutral. They should not be taking sides and certainly should not be antagnozing members.

Your opinion has been noted. I neither baited him nor provoked him. I merely posted FACTS. My opinion is that admins have as much right to comment as any other member ESPECIALLY when certain members have made wild unsubstantiated claims with promises to show proof and after a couple YEARS have still NOT provided that proof. Any other forum admin would likely have called RPC a troll and dumped him LOOOOONG before now, and in FACT many members have made that suggestion here, so if you don't think trolls deserve to be reminded of their actions then too bad. RPC is a big boy and does not need you jumping in to defend him. RPC and others including myself have been conducting ourselves in a similar manner trading barbs long before YOU came along and we still manage to conduct ourselves in a decent manner and basically agree to disagree with each other on a few topics. I have been here since before 2005, the forum was updated and all members were reverted back to that date IIRC. RPC has been here since 2007. You have been here since 2013, mostly lurking with few posts. Again I say, RPC does not need you to come out swinging for him.

Reactions: Handy Andy
Your opinion has been noted. I neither baited him nor provoked him. I merely posted FACTS. My opinion is that admins have as much right to comment as any other member ESPECIALLY when certain members have made wild unsubstantiated claims with promises to show proof and after a couple YEARS have still NOT provided that proof. Any other forum admin would likely have called RPC a troll and dumped him LOOOOONG before now, and in FACT many members have made that suggestion here, so if you don't think trolls deserve to be reminded of their actions then too bad. RPC is a big boy and does not need you jumping in to defend him. RPC and others including myself have been conducting ourselves in a similar manner trading barbs long before YOU came along and we still manage to conduct ourselves in a decent manner and basically agree to disagree with each other on a few topics. I have been here since before 2005, the forum was updated and all members were reverted back to that date IIRC. RPC has been here since 2007. You have been here since 2013, mostly lurking with few posts. Again I say, RPC does not need you to come out swinging for him.

Got it.
But I have not been "lurking". I have contributed over 1200 posts and many photos about the hobby.
Yes, I have expressed displeasure about the tone of some of the threads, but felt it was my right to do so.

Moving forward, hopefully you and I can "agree to disagree" as you and others have been doing for some time now.

Jim

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.