• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Any CB Shops in the Green Bay Wisconsin Area?

Google turned up this location.
Mike's Cb Sales & Service (920) 490-7640
2050 Marlee Ln
Green Bay, WI 54304
Photo shows this is a ranch home in a residential area with no antenna in sight. Who knows?

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
With everyone going straight to satellite imagery as a means to gauge ones tech skills, I don't know what I'm going do when I decide to open up shop. I live in a 24'x24' cabin in the middle of nowhere and my antenna is not visible in google maps. Maybe his HOA antenna truck was not there when google drove by. That address is 3 blocks from lambo field, so its likely an area with ordinances of some kind.

If there are no complaints, give the guy a chance.

Last edited:
Call and ask, be direct. It says online that you are a CB shop, but the address doesn't appear to be a typical CB shop. I didn't see an antenna, no business sign etc, so I was unsure if I had the right place. If he gets offended, you'll know.

He might have crazy city restrictions/ordinances due to the stadium. There is a locksmith a few blocks away and he has no signs either. Nothing in the street view suggests he does locksmith work.

All these homes look like they have a city inspector with a ticket book on a weekly inspection route.

There is another possibility. Perhaps his business mailing address and where he does his work are different. Not every tech wants to say to the world "this is where I keep thousands of dollars in test gear, a lifetime collection of rare components, and a couple dozen radios".

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.