• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL !!!

Switch Kit

Apr 6, 2005
Say good bye to summer, bring on Holloween , Thanksgiving and deck them halls baby !! Say hello to the fall classic !! Go Yankee's !! The final 10 for the Nextel Cup !!! Rocktober Baby !! .........bring on the fall premiers !! (no more reruns) Give me overcast !! Give me rain !! Give me snow !! ........Summers just got to go !!

Speaking of the cup chase....I was really heartbroken that Tony didnt make it.....Only think that would have made it better was Gordon joining him from the cheap seats.

.... I like this Casey Kahne kid , I wouldn't be to surprised if he didn't take it in a nail biter . Was very suprised to not see Stewart in there , Hmmmmmm ? also good to see JR. in there this year as well.... Gordon earned it !! this is why .....J.G.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    AKA- UDX122
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.